Dear interested, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals and of other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. O.P.O.E. Cons.Coop.Agr.P.A., as “owner” of the treatment, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: O.P.O.E. Cons.Coop.Agr.P.A. will process the personal and / or sensitive data that will be included in the form.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: personal data of which O.P.O.E. Cons.Coop.Agr.P.A. will be in possession are collected directly by the interested party when completing this form.
- DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is O.P.O.E. Cons.Coop.Agr.P.A. Via Troilo Cabei, 6 – 44045 Dodici Morelli di Cento (FE), Italy – VAT number IT01392780381, contacted by phone at +39 051 684 1311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: the processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the completion of this form, has as its legal basis its consent and is made for the following purposes: respond to requests for information sent via the form , provide assistance and support services, send training, informational and commercial communications, manage commercial profiling activities.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The Data Processors and Data Processors are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: the data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines established by law . The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF DATA CONFERENCE: we inform you that the provision of data is
for some optional fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide the mandatory data involves NOT sending the form.
- OBLIGATORY OF CONSENT: the provision of consent to data processing through a special check is optional, but essential to proceed with the submission of the form.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: the personal data you have provided will form the object of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of the Data Controller is based. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.